Grief Reach - Community Expansion Grants
- Type: Foundations
- Source: National Alliance for Grieving Children and New York Life Foundation
- Visit Website
- Award Min: $15,000.00
- Award Max: $100,000.00
- Quantity: Unknown
- Deadline: Jul 07, 2014
Grants are made only to private, nonprofit organizations, which have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, and which are not private foundations.
Excluded Organizations and Areas:
- Individuals or government agencies.
- Organizations or activities whose services are limited to members of one religious or sectarian group.
- Fraternal, social, professional, athletic or veterans’ organizations.
- Seminars, conferences, trips.
- Endowments, memorials or capital campaigns.
- Fundraising events, telethons, races or other benefits.
- Goodwill advertising.
- Basic or applied research.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
The projects must be an expansion of services to children not currently served by the program. Projects need to have a direct impact on children. For example, educating the community is not enough unless it ties directly into serving children. It is important to make sure that wording is clear in your application. Collaborations are strongly encouraged.
Please direct your questions to: Megan Lopez at: Megan.Lopez@childrengrieve.org