DTE Energy Foundation Grants
- Type: Foundations
- Source: DTE Energy
- Visit Website
- Award Min: $0.00
- Award Max: $0.00
- Quantity: Unknown
- Deadline: Rolling
Be tax exempt under IRS code 501(c)(3), not be a private foundation as defined in Section 509(a) of the Code and be located in or provide services to a community in which DTE Energy does business.
Programs that increase the number of college undergraduates entering the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) disciplines, thereby expanding the STEM workforce pipeline.
Priority will be given to programs that:
- Demonstrate proven effectiveness with increasing the number of college undergraduates in the STEM disciplines
- Provide an opportunity to improve skills in more than one STEM discipline
- Target high school age children
- Provide programs in underserved communities of DTE Energy's service area
- Serve a large number of students (district-wide, multiple cities)
Academic tutorial and enhancement programs that advance student achievement (must be part of organization's core mission).
- Specific academic departments of engineering, science and business that prepare students to enter the professional workforce.
- Programs and institutions that prepare students for technical and skilled trade careers in the energy industry.
- Programs that increase student retention and success in engineering, the sciences and business with a focus on women and minorities.
The DTE Energy Foundation meets at the end of each quarter. Application deadlines dates are as follows:
1st Quarter Application Period: February 3 - February 14th
2nd Quarter Application Period: April 21 - May 2
3rd Quarter Application Period: July 21 - August 1
4th Quarter Application Period: October 13 - October 25
For additional questions:
Carol Moore, Corporate and Government Affairs
DTE Energy Foundation
One Energy Plaza
Detroit, MI 48226