Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation Grants
- Type: Foundations
- Source: Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation
- Visit Website
- Award Min: $0.00
- Award Max: $0.00
- Quantity: Unknown
- Deadline: Aug 01, 2014
- Public, private and charter schools may apply, however, schools must serve a population of at least 65% that participate in the National Lunch Program. Private schools that do not participate in the National Lunch Program must serve a minimum of 65% of students that attend at no cost due to low income status.
- Schools must have an established instrumental music program (i.e. concert band, marching band, jazz band and/or orchestra) that has beenoffered during the regular school day for a minimum of three consecutive years. If your school offers Orff/classroom music only, it is NOT eligible to apply.
- Schools must have an instrumental music teacher who has been with the school for a minimum of two consecutive years.
- Schools must have an existing inventory of instruments.
- Schools must apply separately (please provide information for the applying school only, do not include information for other schools within the district even if the music teacher teaches at more than one school).
- Teachers that teach at more than one school within the school district can only apply for one school per grant cycle.
- Full or partial requests may be awarded consisting of new and/or refurbished instruments.
- Previously awarded schools must wait five years before reapplying.
Applications are made available by invitation only. If your school music program meets the criteria below, you may submit the Pre-Qualification formto be considered to submit a full application. Because of the large number of schools requesting assistance, your school may be placed on a wait list for several months before review and notification.
Click here to access the Pre-Qualification form. This form will be available through August 1, 2014 at which time the grant cycle will close. Please direct any questions regarding the application process to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4370 Tujunga Avenue, Suite 330
Studio City, CA 91604
For general questions:
For questions regarding applications:
President and CEO
Director of Operations